Recent CDL A Graduates
Location : Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
If you recently got your CDL-A, let TOTAL help you get the 'behind the wheel' training you need!
After you graduate from truck driving school, Total builds on that training to make sure you are prepared, safe, and comfortable before you hit the road. You won't find another trucking company with the training, support, and stability that Total has for recent graduates.
You will drive the truck, pulling loads and receiving on-the-job training as a professional driver. Your trainer will be there to observe, answer questions, and help set you up for success. During this training, Total will pay you $90 per day. Once you complete our training program, you'll be upgraded to Solo Driver and will earn 36¢ per mile. And that's just the beginning!
Check out these other advantages of driving for Total.
• Up to $3,500 of tuition reimbursement
• A 1¢ per mile pay increase each year - with NO pay cap!
• An additional 1¢ per mile Safety Bonus each year
• Extra pay if you get your Hazmat Endorsement
Additional Benefits Include:
• OTR & Regional Runs
• Consistent Home Time
• Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
• All Trucks 2015 - 2018 (assigned)
• Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly, Paid Vacation
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Rider and Pet Policies
• EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
• Paid Tolls and Scales
• Paid Lumper Fees
* Paid Vacation
• Satellite Dispatch
• Layover Pay
• 800+ Trucks, and Growing!
• Much, Much More. . .
Apply online, or call a recruiter today!
Pay: $90/ day while training
Experience: Class A CDL Required - We are not a CDL School
Work Type: Full Time